Water Treatment & Filtration Services
Your family deserves to drink and bathe in the highest-quality water possible. A residential water treatment system can help you improve the water quality in your home so that it feels better, tastes better, and ultimately boosts your family’s quality of life.
Know Your Options
We can help you understand the options and find a solution that fits your individual needs. Water treatment/filtration solutions can include:
- Water Filtration Systems: A water filtration system removes specific impurities from your water using chemicals, a physical filter, or a biological filtration process.
- Water Softeners: A water softener will lower your levels of calcium and magnesium ions, which create hard water. The system typically does this by replacing them with potassium or sodium.
- Whole-House Filters and Softeners: Less soap is used, and it helps to protect your pipes, water heaters, and appliances. You also will have better tasting water, softer skin, silkier hair, and less scale and scum buildup.
With the right treatment in place, the day-to-day and long-term benefits are endless:
- Great-tasting, healthier drinking water
- Reduce mineral build-up and stains
- Increase the lifespan of your home’s plumbing
- Reduce your risk of incurring expensive plumbing repairs
- Cleaner and fresher laundry
- Softer skin and hair
Water treatment systems can help you spend less on bottled water and give you a healthier, more cost-efficient way to enjoy great-tasting, clean water.
How To Tell If You Need A Water Treatment System
If your water comes with an unpleasant odor, or if stains appear on your clean laundry, it could be time to invest in a water treatment system. Other common issues to keep an eye out for include cloudy water, poor-tasting water, water with a strange or sandy texture, and water that causes stomach issues.
Having clean and healthy water in your home is essential to your family’s health, comfort, and quality of life. Our experts at Mechanical One can assess your home’s water quality and come up with a custom plan to improve your water quality. Call us today or schedule an appointment to learn more.